Maps & Data (GIS)
DeSoto County GIS Hub (New!)
Our new GIS Hub serves as a one-stop-shop for all DeSoto County geospatial data, information, and maps. Most of our popular GIS data sets are now available for free download at the GIS Hub.
Maps & Apps Gallery
Since its implementation in 2000, the GIS Department has assisted numerous county and municipal departments and agencies with data collection efforts and digital mapping needs. The GIS Department houses various data layers and aerial images, which can be viewed on the county's GIS website. The department is open to the general public and welcomes anyone needing geospatial data and maps.
- Updates and maintains all geospatial data for DeSoto County
- Updates and maintains a public GIS web mapping application
- Coordinates with numerous county and municipal departments and agencies
- Updates and maintains E-911 addressing system for DeSoto County
- Assists public and private entities with mapping needs
- Represents DeSoto County on various geospatial boards
- Designated Census Bureau contact
To ensure the accuracy of DeSoto County's geospatial data, to host and to maintain a website in which public data can be obtained, and to integrate and to expand GIS capabilities throughout the DeSoto County governmental structure.