The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers wants to know what you think about its Flood study of DeSoto County. The study documents areas prone to intense flooding and details options to mitigate future flooding risks. The public comment period ends July 12. Read on...
?The Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS) will reopen Economic Assistance County Office locations to the public Thursday, July 1, 2021. Read on...
Rental and Utilities assistance is available for eligible Mississippians who have are behind in rent and/or utility payments due to COVID-19. Landlords with tenants who haven't paid rent - are also eligible. Read on...
The DeSoto County GIS Office has launched its new GIS Hub, a free one-stop shop for DeSoto County maps, web-mapping applications, geographic datasets, and statistics, all accessible from the DeSoto County website. Read on...
- Vaccination Site Staffed by National Guard Closing July 12
- State COVID Vaccinations Moved to Southaven Storm Shelter
- Rental and Utilities Assistance for Tenants and Landlords
- Mississippians Ages 12 and Older Are Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Executive Order 1551: COVID-19 Mandates End Except for Inside Schools and Courts
- Casinos Remove Mask Mandate & Capacity Limitations
- Mississippi Resumes Johnson & Johnson One-Dose Vaccinations
- MSDH Vaccine Finder Website
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Available to People 16 and Older
- Mississippi Coronavirus Website
- State Orders Isolation for Those Diagnosed with COVID-19
- Executive Orders Issued By Gov. Tate Reeves
- March 2020: Gov. Reeves Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency
The Community Resource Department provides information about DeSoto County government initiatives, news releases, programs, and services to residents, news media, and employees.