Spring Clean-up 2019
Spring Clean-Up 2019 has been set for April 6th to April 14th.
This annual event provides a time for citizens to unite to fight litter in their community by forming teams to sign-up and clean roads and intersections across DeSoto County.
If you would like to register a team to help clean DeSoto County, applications can be found online HERE.
Spring Clean-Up is also an opportunity to clean out your attic or garage. From April 6th to April 14th, dumpsters will be conveniently located at the following locations:
- Lewisburg Elementary - 1717 Craft Road
- Love Fire Department - 7345 Hwy 51 South
- Nesbit Water Association - 901 Pleasant Hill Road
- Summershill Fire Department #1 - 7600 Pleasant Hill Road
- Robertson-Donald Park - Hwy 301 Ball Park
- Hernando Middle School - 700 Dilworth
- Horn Lake Middle School - 6125 Hurt Road
- Cockrum Old Schoolhouse - 3960 Hwy 305 South
- Fairhaven Fire Department - 13701 Centerhill Road
- Bridgetown Fire Department - 3980 Malone Road
- Walls Fire Department - 6085 Hwy 161 North
- Eudora Park - 9341 Hwy 304 West
- ACI Ingrams Mill Fire Department - 4735 Red Banks Rd S.
- Greenbrook Park – 8440 Greenbrook Parkway
What you can bring: old furniture/mattresses; lumber; carpet; bricks; limbs/leaves; metal; plastic toys; fencing; rubbish.
What you cannot bring: aerosols; all-purpose cleaners; antifreeze; batteries; tires; insecticides & herbicides; oil; paint; electronics.